Ferrosilicon granule is referred to as ferrosilicon inoculant, which is an inoculant used in steelmaking, ironmaking and casting.Currently, the following specifications are available: 0.2-0.8mm, 1-3mm, 3-8mm, 8-15mm
ferro silicon particle features:
(1) Uniform composition of ferrosilicon particles with small segregation;
(2) Ferro silicon has uniform particle size, no fine powder and stable inoculation effect;
(3) The inoculation effect of ferrosilicon particles is stronger than that of ordinary ferrosilicon, and the tendency of slag production is also small;
(4) Prolong mold life and reduce surface defects;
(5) Reduce pinholes, improve casting tube surface quality, and improve the pass rate of primary inspection;
(6) Eliminate significant shrinkage porosity and improve casting processing performance.
USES of ferrosilicon granules:
(1) Used as deoxidizer and alloy agent in steelmaking industry.
(2) Used as inoculant and spheroidizer in the cast iron industry.Cast iron is an important metal material in modern industry. It is cheaper than steel and easy to be melted and smelted. It has excellent casting performance and much better seismic capability than steel.In particular, ductile iron has mechanical properties equal to or close to those of steel.Adding a certain amount of ferrosilicon to cast iron can prevent the formation of carbide in iron and promote the precipitation and spheroidization of graphite. Therefore, ferrosilicon is an important inoculant (to help the precipitation of graphite) and spheroidizing agent in the production of nodular cast iron.
Packing of ferrosilicon granules:
Size: 0.2-0.8mm, 1-3mm, 3-8mm, 8-15mm or customized according to customer requirements.
Packing: ton bag packing (1000kg/ bag), 25kg mother-son bag or customized according to customer requirements