Atomised Ferro Silicon 15% is a specialised powder product formed by melting FeSi75 with scrap and casting into a high-pressure water jet. Particle size of atomised ferro silicon powder 15% is typically between 212 microns and 20 microns. The principal properties of FeSi15% are magnetism, corrosion resistance and density.
Atomised silicon powder 15% is mixed in water to create a dense medium and finds uses in the mining and scrap processing industries. Dense medium separation is a gravity separation technique which creates a medium with a specific density. This medium allows lights to float and heavies to sink, thus permitting separation due to density. The process typically separates aluminium, magnesium and mixed heavy metals such as copper alloys, thereby increasing overall scrap metal recycling rates. After sizing, the mixed feed is screened and then sent to a drum containing magnetite media which removes the lower density waste (rubber, plastic, etc) and light metals such as magnesium alloys. The heavy concentrated scrap is then directed to a second drum containing FeSi media which separates the aluminium from other metals. These two media, namely Magnetite and FeSi, create different media densities and can be adjusted, within certain limits.
Si 14-16%, Fe80-83%, Mn0.8%, C0.6%, S0.02%, P0.03%
(2) according to client's requirements
(1) Improve the heat resistance, wear resistance and oxidation resistance in refractory material and power metallurgy industry
(2) Basic raw material that high polymer of organic silicon formatting.
(3) Iron base alloy additive, the alloy pharmaceutical of silicon steel, thus improve the steel hardenability.
(4) It is used in high-temperature material production in order to manufacture enamels and pottery and in producing ultra-pure silicon wafers.
Package: (1)25Kg/bag, 1MT/bag (2) according to client's requirements
Size: 0-10mm, 10-100mm or as client’s requirement
Payment term: T/T OR L/C
Delivery time: Within 10 days after receiving prepayment
We can supply you free samples, booklet, laboratory test report, Industry Report etc
Welcome to our factory and company for a visit！